Welcome to the online press kit for Greg Habstritt and Engage Today!
PRESS RELEASE: CED's Bruce Graham and Engage Today
Can Businesses Bring Positive Change to the World?
The way the world does business is changing, but to what? In light of worldwide economic tumult, many people are shifting their understanding of words like "prosperity" and "success" and thirsting for a way to make a living and a difference, simplify their lives and follow their passions. Greg Habstritt decided to ask some of the world's most brilliant minds to share how they are bringing significant change through their organizations at the Engage Today event presented by SimpleWealth.
Engage Today will happen September 30th through October
- His Holiness, the XIVth Dalai Lama, 1989 Nobel Peace Prize
- Sir Richard Branson, Chair, Virgin Group
- Dr. Stephen R. Covey, Author, 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- Janet Bray Attwood, Co-founder, The Global Passion Initiative
- F.W. deKlerk, Former South African President, 1993 Nobel Peace Prize
Read more about the speakers here.
Designed to appeal to business owners, entrepreneurs and non-profit founders, the theme is simple. According to Greg, "By engaging businesses, organizations and individuals, we create the catalyst for positive change from an economic, social, and environmental perspective."
Download a One Pager.
Media Contact is Michelle Tennant: Michelle@PublicityResults.com, 828.749.3200.